It started off as just another video gone viral, with viewers wondering aloud to themselves - "could this be real?" Turned out to be just a sneaky marketing campaign from the folks at Thinkmodo, but it definitely had many people thinking about whether they'd do it or not. Bet you're thinking about it right now.
More nudity and sex from Unplggd:
- The Best of Sexy Sex Tech
- Would you Rather Give Up Sex for the Internet?
- 30 Days to Better Sex? There's an App for That!
- The Striptease Password Protection
- FORM 3 Waterpoof Rechargeable Personal Massager
- A Dirty Birdy Design: Can You Guess Its Secret?
- Lady Clankington's Steampunk Tech Designed for Pleasure
- Final Frame: The G Point Mouse
- Behind the Blog: SuicideGirls