Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Burlington., VT
- Inspiration for my palette:
- We added this dining room to our house and wanted it to feel like a sunny porch. So we painted the bead board ceiling and trim white, the walls a purple-iris and added windows with views to the garden to create a summery feeling all year long.
- Colors used in my room
- Iris, linen white and orange
- Tips for using color successfully
- Think about how colors in one room relate to the next so that views from one to the other relate. I also made the choice to unify the house with a single trim color and style.
- Summer Porch
See all entries