Reading a good book in the tub (and maybe enjoying a glass of wine) is one of my favorite things to do at the end of a long day. So, given the opportunity to create my dream bathroom, I had to resist the temptation to go a little wild. Instead, I kept the fixtures clean-lined, for a more modern look, and added in some warmth with rustic accessories. The pebble tile floor is the finishing touch — cool and comforting underfoot, like the rocky bed of a Texas river. Ahh.
1. Flyte low profile faucet from Waterworks.
2. Big Sur Mirror from Anthropologie.
3. Double wall mounted lavatory by Waterworks.
4. Tolix Marais stool, from DWR.
5. Sechura towels from Anthropologie.
6. Bathmat, also from Anthropologie.
7. Ann Sacks Bali floor tile in White Timor.
8. Freestanding tub by Waterworks.
(Images: as credited above.)