1. I couldn’t help but smile when I spotted Jonathan Adler’s cute glazed stoneware critters. Adorable and $18 apiece.
2. Pottery Barn’s “Maxfield” silver-plated rings have a timeless appeal. $30 for a set of six.
3. Honestly, I’m not sure if I love these silly mustache napkin rings/place holders or if I hate them—but they definitely got my attention! From Modern Dose; $24 for a set of four.
4. These napkin rings from Chilewich, available at Design Public, look like they’d be as hardwearing as the rest of the Chilewich line. $18 for a set of two.
5. Michael Aram’s “Black Orchid” napkin rings are like jewelry for your table. $69 for a set of two at Bloomingdales.
6. Crate & Barrel’s “Crystal” rings work with both modern and traditional décor. They’d make an excellent hostess gift, too at $14.95 for a set of four.
7. For a casual dinner, West Elm’s "Banana Bark" napkin rings are a stylish—and affordable—choice at $3 apiece.
8. Made out of stainless steel, IKEA’s “Spalt” rings do double duty as place card holders. $4.99 for a set of six.
9. The Roussell family of artists makes and sells these beautiful copper maple leaf napkin rings on Etsy. They would make a gorgeous addition to any Thanksgiving table. $18 for a set of two.
10. It had never occurred to me that the napkin ring could be an outlet for serious artistic expression! But—if you’ve got some serious cash--Gabriele De Vecchi’s “Modern Times” napkin rings sold at Moss would be an investment in modern art and your tabletop. $2,100 for a set of six.
Images: as linked above