- Yarraville Australia
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love that my room is girly without being an over the top pinksplosion. The room is pretty much a beige, featureless box and even though I can't paint the (scratched and stained) wall colour or change out the (ugly and broken) window treatment, there is still a lot of pretty to make my eyes happy. This is my and my daughter's retreat away from the boys (my partner and dog) and we love to cuddle in bed together and look at the clouds drift by.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?:
- Storage and regular decluttering, especially now that I have a baby. And not being too precious about things being perfect or matching completely.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?:
- Our bedroom is also a tummy-time gym, poo decontamination area and storytime spot.
More posts in My Bedroom Retreat
ATVideo of the Day