- Natalie & Fabrizio
- Miami Beach, FL
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- The number one thing we love about our home is that it is so bright and colorful and feels really cozy to come home to. We both love color (I'm way too into neon lately) so I try to incorporate it into every room without a specific pattern or scheme--and because all the pieces are things we both love, it just works. Fabrizio jokes that I love chairs and picture frames and continuously buy both--which is probably true! Of course, I consider the place an ongoing work-in-progress, but we're both happy that after a long day, it's such a comfortable place to come home to and relax in.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Don't rush to buy things to fill your home--waiting for the the things that are perfect is so much more rewarding (though hard if you're impatient like me).
2. Make rooms multi-functional. Our living room is a living/dining room and office at times. But it works!
3. Make sure there's lots of light. A bright home is a happy home!