- Grand Rapids, MI
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I just finished our bedroom, and I love everything about it. I know peach isn't a very popular bedroom color, but I think it's the perfect balance between cozy and cheerful. It's almost twice the size of our old bedroom, so I love that there is plenty of room for all of the furniture we need. I also love that, although small, there are two closets, and that there is a window in each closet.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- I know that it's not always possible, but ideally, I think that a bedroom should be a bedroom. It shouldn't be a place to work, exercise, or store things.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I'd love for my bedroom to be only a bedroom, but the reality is, my husband frequently works from home, and he needs a place to work. He often works in our bedroom, but rather than turning it into a bedroom/home office, he simply sets up his laptop on the vanity and puts it away when he is finished. We keep our main computer equipment at the desk in the kitchen, which helps keep our bedroom clean and uncluttered.
My Bedroom Retreat