- Quebec Canada
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I was aiming for a warm but fresh feeling for the office/craft room. The original brick wall was nice in texture, but needed more punch. This yellowed-green paint, almost Chartreuse, create quite a dynamic contrast with the bricks. The result is a warm and creative feeling. By a sunny day, the light reflecting on walls is simply wonderful!
- Colors used in my room
- Tennis Anyone? by California Paints. (This color is so vibrant, I was simply amazed while rolling the first coat!)
Warm wood colors, and black.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Don't be afraid to use colors, let them inspire you. Create contrast.
- Golden Green
Room for Color