Even since I visited the Santa Barbara home of Chris and Kenny, I have started to notice the trend toward Native American inspired decor has really started to catch on, especially translated through throw blankets and pillows.
Urban Outfitters incorporated the decor into their stores several months back when they introduced the Pendleton line. The bright colors and beautiful patterns add a vibrant life to the home and I am definitely on board with this style.
Images from Left to Right:
- Chris & Kenny's Blend of Mid-Century Ethnic Prints
- Folk Touchs in Modern Life
- Mixing Southwestern Rugs and Modern Furniture
- Pendleton Jacquard Bath Towels Trail: Urban Outfitters $48
- A Modern Southwestern by Van Patter Design
Images: Bethany Nauert via Chris & Kenny's Blend of Mid-Century Ethnic Prints, Folk Touchs in Modern Life, Mixing Southwestern Rugs and Modern Furniture, Made in Oregon, A Modern Southwestern by Van Patter Design