What is glitter made of exactly? And spray-on snow or tinsel? How about some holiday decorations directly from the outdoors? You know exactly what they're made of and they create a nice, natural setting inside.
• 1 Giftwrap can be natural, too, as this pinecone and berry "bow" at Channel 4.
• 2 an artichoke candle holder, via The Telegraph / image: Tony Buckingham
• 3 How To: Make a Living Wreath
• 4 evergreen and berries from Sprucing Up Cold Weather Window Boxes
• 5 An iconic natural holiday decoration: the Christmas tree, as seen here in Doug's Home for the Holidays
Posted originally from: AT:San Francisco