'Tis the season for pretty wreaths. Last year I did this roundup of pretty twig wreaths, and this year I went searching for some easy and natural wreath tutorials. If you're looking for inspiration for making your own wreath, here are 5 easy projects that do not require a lot of time or supplies.
1. Feather and Twig Wreath, DIY from Chatelaine: if you do not have a feather collection at home, Chatelaine suggests looking for ethically sourced or faux feathers in bridal shops and costume stores.
2. Wreath with Ribbon Knots, DIY from Sanna & Sania: they use ribbon, but you could try using lace or even pretty fabric remnants.
3. Fall Wreath Chandelier, DIY from Creative Bug: how fun would this look over a dining table or cocktail cart for the holidays?
4. Colorful String Wrapped Twig Wreath, DIY from Duo Fiberworks: I would love to try this with baker's twine or metallic floss.
5. Fall Nature Wreath, DIY from Fun at Home with Kids: a fun and festive project to do with the kiddos.
(Image credits: Sian Richards for Chatelaine; Sanna & Sania; Creative Bug; Duo Fiberworks; Fun at Home with Kids)