This apartment by designer Amy Lau is one of our favorite examples of a space that hits the right note with natural wood. The coffee table is the perfect anchor for a room of spare but texturally rich furnishings. Although designer rooms are a great source of inspiration, their furnishings often come with a high price tag, and burled wood antiques or Nakashima coffee tables are no exception. We went searching for a few affordable alternatives...
AFFORDABLE COFFEE TABLE IDEAS
• DIY Nakashima-Esque Table
• Good Questions: Affordable Natural Wood Coffee Table?
• Wood Coffee Tables: Rustic or Refined?
AFFORDABLE SIDE TABLE IDEAS
• Acacia Wood Twist Stool at Urban Outfitters
• Teakwood Root Stool at Urban Outfitters
• Look! Our Own Tree Stump End Tables
Share your sources and ideas in the comments below.
Photo: Amy Lau Apartment featured on 1stdibs