With Fall in full swing and the temperature dropping quickly, most of us are spending more time inside. However, the physical separation from the great outdoors doesn't have to leave us feeling deprived. Here are a few ways (that don't necessitate frequent watering) to incorporate some reminders of the natural world into your home...
Integrating nature inspired pieces into the built environment can bring an organic quality to the sharp lines of many interiors. Whether you're looking for temporary solutions, or you're ready to dive head first into this idea, these solutions cover the full gamut for bringing the outside in.
1. Bedroom with canvas art via Hege Greenall-Scholtz Interior Design.
2. Arbor Shower Curtain from cb2.
3. Sleeping under the trees via From Scandinavia with Love.
4. Hydrangia Wall Sticker from Ferm Living. More stickers from Ferm Living here.
5. Wooded wallpaper in Isabella's imaginative home via IKEA live.
6. Woods Wallpaper at the Echo Estate Residence via Bestor Archtiecture.
7. Alvhem Estate and Interior via poppytalk.
8. Living room by Wenche Holth of Suzani Interior via desire to inspire.
9. Laser cut tree silhouette via vtwonen.
10. Duvet cover tree from Le Souk via Style Files.
Images: As credited above.