The new features include:
- Free Real-Time Traffic Updates for Life.
- On-Screen Speed Limit Dsplay.
- Voice Destination Entry: Specify your destination by speaking the address.
- Landmark View 3D: Textured 3D landmarks across the U.S. and Canada, like the Empire State Building and the White House, realy help with those "I don't know if this is my turn" moments.
- Reality View Pro: Displays realistic 3D views with actual road signs and lane guidance for virtually every highway interchange and exit.
- Lane Assistant Pro: Helps you make an upcoming exit or turn with a lane map complete with arrows and actual road geometry.
- The integrated Bluetooth speakerphone lets you hold conversations without distractions, plus your contacts are downloaded automatically for one-touch calling.
- Zagat Ratings and Reviews. Shows where to wine, dine, and unwind with a built-in Zagat guide for restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, attractions and golf courses.
We'll be waiting at the door to Best Buy just to get our hands on some of those great graphics. The only problem we have with our GPS is that sometimes it's difficult to really tell where you are in a new city with just the squiggly lines all over the screen. The landmarks, road signs, and speed limit displays are all going to be great on long road trips.
[ via CrunchGear ]