It seems that over the last few months, the zig-zags went through the straightening iron: navy stripes are all around us! In bathrooms, hallways, and most of all, kids' rooms. There's something about these big, bold lines of classy color that make them seem just right for right now. Here are a few ways you can incorporate navy stripes into your own kids' space:
1. Paint them. The most common use of navy stripe is as a wall treatment, like in this twin room designed by Massucco Warner Miller. However, if you can't paint, all is not lost! What about a wall decal from Wall Pops? Just peel off the stripes when you're done.
2. Hang them. If the whole wall going navy is a bit much, what about a piece of artwork? Navy stripe forms the background for this set of three prints from Zeppi Prints on Etsy.
3. On the floor. This navy stripe rug from Rug Studio is durable and super cleanable - making it perfect for a kids' space.
4. On the bed. How about some classy bedding from Pottery Barn Kids? Add a pop of color in a throw pillow and the bed will look perfect.
5. Just a little bit. Or, make navy stripe the accent, with this set of two pillows from Mi Casa Bella on Etsy.
And here's a bonus navy stripe room to behold, Mac's "Farm Chic" Space:
(Images 1-5: as linked above, 6. Jordin/I Love That!)