Neon lamps brighten your space even when they're turned off. Trending in a big way, neon pairs beautifully with darks and neutrals. If you're a bit faint-hearted about neon, small accessories like lamps are a good way to join the fun. Even in small doses, neon's vibrancy delivers a big design payoff.
Lampshades, cords and hardware are good ways to include touches of neon without overdoing it.
Shown above from left to right:
- Vintage Mason Ball Jar Pendant w/ Neon Yellow Net Color Cord, from Earth Sea Warrior $95.00
- Textile cable lamp with switch and plug - neon red, from La Casa Decoto $51.53
- Pendant Lamp with Neon Textile Cable, Berlin Bulb, from Light Deluxe $51.39
- Custom Drum Lamp Shade in Trina Turk Imperial Trellis fabric in Citrine, from Lamp Shade Designs $100.00
- LornaLove touch lamp : neon pink, from Lorna Love NZ $64.24
MORE NEON ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
(Images: As credited above.)