We recently stopped in our tracks while shopping when we ran into these Art Deco design inspired Nespresso CitiZ Espresso Machine. The svelte shaped capsule-based espresso machines are being advertised prominently by Sur La Table these days, but seems to hardly need it considering we noticed plenty of curious shoppings give the architectural machines a careful and curious lookover...
Features of the Nespresso CitiZ Espresso Machine include:
- ultra-slim profile perfect for compact spaces.
- 19-bar high-pressure pump for quick, consistent extraction.
- No-mess Nespresso capsule system for perfect flavor every time.
- Cup stand folds to accommodate various mugs and glasses.
- A wide range of coffee varieties to choose from.
- Chrome accents.
- Large and easy-to-hold removable 34-ounce water reservoir.
- Easy capsule insertion and ejection.
- Simple push-button interface, programmable for custom espresso and lungo.
- Automatic power-save mode reduces energy consumption.
Single serving coffee and espresso capsule machines are very convenient, perfect for office environments, though the coffee snob in us think the taste is lacking overall and we're not fond of the material waste of using plastic cups each time. But we can't argue the Nespresso CitiZ is certainly one of the best looking coffee machines, single serving or otherwise, out there. Available for $279 in 3 colour or $349 for the addition of a milk frother for full effect.