Natural wood is a great backdrop for jewel tones, which play up its richness and warmth. Lately, we've fallen in love with the look of bold reds, used as an accent against more subdued blonde and dark woods...
- 1 A red chair caps the end of the table in Zola's East Village home.
- 2 Jason's red pendant lamps really stand out against his sleek, natural-colored home.
- 3 The red painting in Francesco's bedroom brings a little drama to this calm space.
- 4 Pops of red enliven the Wordens' clean and uncluttered home.
- 5 The Jens Risom Chair in James and Rui's LVL Home is a perfect example of the red-blonde look.
ATVideo of the Day