As a night owl married to a early bird, I was resigned to the idea that we would always have two alarm clocks in the bedroom- one on each nightstand. Imagine my delight therefore when I found this alarm alarm clock that not only allows for his and hers alarm times, it also allows for a them on a daily independent schedule...
In other words, you can set your alarm time at a different time for 7 days of the week, and so can your partner. You can also then set seven daily reminders that go off at the same time every day. We fear the instruction manual for this clock might be a brick, but suspect the utility of this device would make the extra effort worthwhile.
The Neverlate Alarm Clock features:
- a digital FM/AM tuner with 20 station presets
- an aluminum cone speaker
- patent-pending dial controls
- unusual preferences menu- everything from the backlight brightness to the total alarm duration is fully adjustable
- line-in and headphone jacks
- a powered USB port
- a "Descending Snooze" option (each time you hit the snooze button the snooze time is cut in half- you can also disable the snooze button altogether!)
That is a lot of alarm clock for $60!