Craving some new color or pattern in your home? Portland, Maine based Angela Adams has just released a new line of handmade cotton rugs. Much less expensive than her line of hand-tufted wool rugs or the even higher end Angela Adams Collection of rugs and tapestries (that are really artwork), the cotton rugs are also reversible and machine washable.
These hand-woven cotton rugs are perfect doses of color for high traffic areas like entryways, bathrooms and kitchens. And since they are machine washable, much easier to care for. You could even be inspired to create a larger rug using multiple smaller rugs: How To: Create a Quick, Cheap Rug.
Currently there is only one pattern — Manfred — that is available in 2 sizes and 3 colorways. For each colorway, the 2' x 3' is $40 and the 3' x 5' is $90. Available directly from Angela Adams:
• Manfred - Midnight
• Manfred - Sprout
• Manfred - Tangerine
My personal favorite is Midnight!
MORE ANGELA ADAMS
• Angela Adams Collection: Tapestries and Rugs
• Modern Entertaining Pieces from Angela Adams
• Angela Adams Climbs the Wall: Eco-Friendly Wallpapers
• Home Inspiration from the Angela Adams Catalog
• Angela Adams Collection: Furniture by Sherwood Hamill