With the mad dash of new designs at all the spring shows and portfolio events there's an abundance of new furniture concepts online. Here are 10 new designs for end tables that can be used in multiples — whether nested or clustered (or at it alone)!
1 Reflex Deco | Tension Tables par Alain Gilles
• 2 Design Milk | Tea Table Set by Cherif Makram is part of the new line of furniture from &CAIRO
• 3 Hues Tables by Outofstock
• 4 Dezeen | Welcome to the Jungle by My Own Super Studio designer Rui Alves — a fascinating and colorful collection of modular tables and shelving.
• 5 Yatzer | My Granddaughter’s Cabinet // Lisa Hilland Put A Spin On It Table — 2 round tables with veneered wooden patterns in birch, oak, and pear wood.
• 6 Dezeen | Peg by Studio Gorm — another modular collection with interchangeable parts for multiple pieces
• 7 Design Milk | Una by Tim Vinke — colorful tables perfect for clustering and building modular arrangements
• 8 Muuuz | Studio NoccTiered table by Juan Pablo Naranjo and Jean-Christophe Orthlieb
• 9 Yatzer | Industrial Impact // Arctic and Industrial Collection Ice White DuPont Corian by Studio Jens Praet and Studio Vibeke Skar
• 10 MocoLoco | Paper Chase by Nathan Yong — inspired by sheets of paper, this single side table achieves the look of nested and clustered tables with its multiple levels of rotating shelves.