At the bookstore the other day, we checked out Boho, a new green lifestyle publication billed as "a bohemian's guide to style." It focuses more on fashion than home design, but there were a few blogable notes we made while flipping through the magazine...
posted originally from: AT:Chicago
• It's printed in the USA on recycled paper with matte finishes and soy ink.
• A brief article covered green hotels in New York and LA.
• They wrote up one of our favorite green shops, Alabama Chanin.
• A 2-page spread covers green home stores in Northern California.
• We enjoyed the write-up on Heaven, an organic bakery in the Catskills.
Apart from these mini-articles, the magazine is pretty female-centric and covers clothes, beauty products, and restyled accessories. For more information, click here.