They recently rounded out their already solid lighting selection with some well-priced new options. You can see them all here (the new products are tagged in green), but our faves are listed below:
• Archimoon K: Designed by Philippe Starck for Flos®, Archimoon K has both muscle and delicacy. It's adjustable arm makes it versatile: use as a task lamp or for bedside reading.
• Dioscuri: This is the upscale tabletop globe lamp, designed by Michele de Lucchi and made substantial with hand-blown glass, thermoplastic resin, and weighted steel.
• Spun Light: Sebastian Wrong's 2003 design for Flos® is so simple it's genius.
• Gloss: Designed by SF's own Pablo Pardo, We've long admired the highly adjustable Gloss and are pleased to see it make R&B's catalogue. Use for either task or ambient light.
• Orbiter: Robert Sonneman's retro-sexy 1967 reading light makes a statement in the bedroom.