I don't know about you, but I sleep a lot better when I have clean, pretty linens on my bed. This goes beyond looks and style, to how you feel at home. With that in mind, here are ten of my favorite projects for duvets, pillowcases and sheets that you can make yourself in an afternoon. And sleep well...
1. Above, graphic and simple color-blocked pillowcases from Tuts+.
2. A soft linen fringed duvet cover by Justina Blakeney.
3. Fun stamped pillowcases from Emma Dime.
4. Spring-like and painterly tie dye bedding set from Design Love Fest.
5. Panted throw pillows from Burlap and Lace.
6. Shabby-style ruffled duvet made from two flat sheets, from My So Called Crafty Life.
7. Dark blue and moody dyed indigo bedding from The Sweetest Occasion.
8. Sweet embroidered sampler pillowcases from The Purl Bee.
9. This grey spotted linen throw blanket, made with paint, is also from Say Yes to Hoboken.
10. Lace trimmed pillowcases from At Home on the Bay.
(Image credits: tuts+ ; Justina Blakeney; Emmadime; Design Love Fest; Burlap & Lace; My So-Called Crafty Life; The Sweetest Occasion; Purl Bee; Say Yes to Hoboken; At Home on the Bay)