National Geographic Home showed off it's new line of furniture and furnishings at the High Point International Home Furnishings Market last Saturday — and we have the scoop here! The collection reflects what we love about National Geographic: travel, adventure and culture...
The new lines for Home Collection, Tanzania and British Palms, also tap into two of the hot, enduring trends right now, of organic materials, raw finishes and exotic influences (hence the ubiquitous zebra rug!) I think while we all stay at home to save money, we would at least like to feel like we're on safari.
All of the net proceeds from the sale of Home Collection pieces go to National Geographic Society's World Cultures Fund, which supports archaeologists, cultural anthropologists, artists and others who study and work to preserve world cultures.
• 1 Tanzania arched poster bed by Lane Furniture
• 2 Tanzania sterling sideboard by Lane Furniture
• 3 Zebra wallpaper by Brewster Wall Coverings
• 4 Baobab tree decor by Palacek
• 5 British Palms nightstand by Lane Furniture
• 6 Morogo sisal rug by Merida Meridian
• 7 British Palms wicker table by Lane Furniture
• 8 Cheetah wallpaper by Brewster Wall Coverings