This week saw the much anticipated update to the popular fitness tracking wearable with the announcement of Nike+ FuelBand SE, alongside the release of an affordable new Chromebook from HP, an iPhone dock inspired by the thread spool, and more below...
- What's New: elegant iPhone/iPad/Touch charging dock with spool feature which hides neatly stores and hides cable, while offering a view of display at an ideal 17 degree angle.
- What's New: Nike updates the popular Fuelband with low power Bluetooth 4.0 compatibility, hourly reminders, an improved app, connection with the iPhone 5s' new M7 chip, and additional color options.
- What's New: the latest Chrome OS powered laptop is just 2.6lbs with a 11.6" IPS 1366 x 768 display, with ultra-fast bootup time.
- What's New: just 5.75 X 66.0 mm in size, the minimalist pair of Bluetooth wireless speakers (2X3W) can be combined into a single tubular two sided speaker, thanks to magnets within.
- What's New: aimed for multi-speaker/room use, the SoundTouch system allows listeners to stream music to multiple speakers located in different rooms, controllable via smartphone or tablet app, with additional support for Airplay wireless connection.
(Images: as linked above)