The Jonathan Adler booth at ICFF always feels like a little bit of an oasis of maximalist fun in the middle of the show floor. Not that the other booths aren't also fun, but the styling of the booth is such a happy jumble of color and texture and furniture and lighting and tchotchkes - it feels like you've stumbled upon something very different in the sea of sparsely decorated trade show stalls. We took the tour and snapped a few pix of additions to the Jonathan Adler oeuvre - enjoy the peek at what is new, new-ish and on its way:
Shown above, left to right:
1. A dining table addition to the Bond line. Our favorite.
2. A white leather dresser with metal bamboo pulls - very glam.
3. "Classic" Adler pieces done up in brass.
4. More brass in great shapes.
5. A very California style tile-topped coffee table.
MORE INFO: Jonathan Adler
(Images: Janel Laban)