Ever wish you had more help when you're shopping for your home? So have we.
Over the last couple of months, we've been building up a big online "black book" of shopping resources designed to give readers a lot of information in one place.
This week, we've added new editorial features, including city and neighborhood tours, best-of lists, and "get the look" guides. Click over to check it out.
Marketplace is our searchable database of over 2,300 home stores (and counting) that we’ve profiled since 2004, and we're constantly working to improve and expand it. Currently, you'll find stores, services, Daily Finds, and links to our city-specific Sales, Scavenger, and Classifieds listings.
- Editorial Features: City tours, best-of lists, and shopping guides
- Daily Finds: Maxwell's guide to stuff he finds and likes
- Local Deals: Sales and Events, Classifieds, and Scavengers from our city sites
- Store and Service Guide: Our database, searchable by categories and locations
- Category Searches: Look for stores by style, location, or product category
Have feedback about Apartment Therapy's Marketplace? Email us here.