It's hard to believe that Mies van der Rohe's Barcelona chair was first introduced in 1929. With its clean styling, metal base and leather cushion, this 80+ year old chair still looks thoroughly modern. We've rounded up resources for this modern classic — both authentic and reproductions, new and used.
• Mies van der Rohe inspired Exhibition Chair from Modern Classics $1,280
• Barcelona Chair Premium Reproduction from Rove Concepts $875
• Barcelona Style Lounge Chair from Contempo Concepts $899
MORE MIES VAN DER ROHE ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• Modern Classics: The Barcelona Chair
• Mies Van der Rohe: The Music Video?
• 20th Century Furniture Design: The Scoop on Licensed Reproductions & Reissues