We uploaded our CDs to our computer, sold some and gave away some but still, we were left with a good handful. What could we do with them besides toss them?
- An a IPod dock
- Make a lamp...or two
- Use them as shower curtain rings
- Affix them to your wall for a shiny nod to the disco 80s
- Or, of course, you can toss them on a table for use as a coaster.
For 17 more ideas, check out Interbent.
• How To: Make CD Case Wall Art
• CD Jewel Cases to Photo Frames
• Look! Using CDs to Make a Room Divider!
• AT on... Collections We Could Do Without