Over the break we posted about some tips for refreshing and updating your bedroom for the new year. Well what's a new year without a couple of nice, simple luxuries to help us feel cared for and get some solid rest:
Clockwise from top left:
• Add Some Plaid or put some prep in your step. Plaid Pillowcases from Target are $5.99/pair.
• Fresh Flowers. Or an orchid or a houseplant. Adding anything beautiful and alive to the bedroom can bring new life in with it. A bouquet of flowers from Trader Joes will run you $6-14.
• A Nice Candle like the Voluspa Crisp Champagne in a simple black and white package. Runs $22 from Amazon.
• Restful Nights HypoAllergenic Pillow from Garnet Hill is on sale for $16. We refreshed our pillows over the holidays and it's made the biggest difference.
• Bristol Storage Boxes for wrangling that mess on the nightstand. This is where we stash unmentionables, books we're reading, hand lotion and our journal. These bozes are on sale at The Container Store starting at $12.99.
• How To: Make Your Own Linen Spray: A simple luxury especially if you use lavender and spray it right before bed. Depending on what you already have in the house this could cost anywhere from nothing to $20.
• A cozy Throw to snuggle up in. From Ikea for $9.99.