top 10 dirtiest things we touch everyday and you know what? It's pretty gross. Get your new year started right by listening to mom and go clean your room. Start small and pick one of the following areas. Then do them all. Right now. Or you'll never do it in 2012.
Clean Your Tech There are many good reasons to keep your tech clean, and since it's likely a big magnet for dust in your home it's as good a place as any to start.
- Why a Clean Computer is More Than Cosmetic
- How to Safely Clean Your Laptop
- Good Questions: Cleaning My Laptop?
- Why You Should Dust Your Laptop...On the Inside
- Surprise, Apple Suggests Using Lysol Wipes To Clean!
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Screen Clean & Streak Free
Clean Your Furniture Chances are the clothing on your back gets washed every time you wear it. Unfortunately the same can't be said for your furniture, which gets used just as often. It's a bit more difficult to clean your chair than your shirt though, but every now and again it's a good idea to give it a good cleaning. Imagine all the dust mites sleeping in your microfiber couch... How to Deep Clean Your Desk Chair
Clean Up Your Mess Okay so you say you're not dirty, just messy, and there's a big difference. One brings to mind leftover pizza and unclean boxers strewn about the place. The other is simply papers and mail and business cards and magazines and rubber bands and paper clips and post-it notes and what have you cluttering up the place. It's time to get organized and clean it up!
- Tips to Efficiently Organize Your Desk Drawers
- 8 Cheap & Simple Products to Help Organize Your Drawers
Clean Your Kitchen Think of all the bubbly oily goodness that's been spewing from your cooking. Now look at your kitchen closely and chances are it's sprayed all over your counters, your appliances, your backsplash, your floors... you get the point. Clean it up!
Invest In A Vacuum Cleaner You're not living at mom and dad's home anymore (hopefully) and it's high time you bought yourself your very own vacuum cleaner so you can do something about those crumbs on the carpet that seem to be resembling a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle.
- The Newbie's Guide to Vacuum Cleaner Attachments
- Mint Automatic Floor Cleaner (Unplggd Test Lab)
- The Best Pet Owners Hand Vac: Dyson DC31 Animal (Unplggd Test Lab)
- Black & Decker Orb Vac (Daily Find)