Lions and bears and tigers, oh my! Oh my, were they in abundance this year at the New York International Gift Show! While there was certainly no shortage of delightful gifts for tots and kids of all ages, quite a few items managed to stand out at this year's show. Looking for a gift for an expecting friend or your own child? Take a gander at some of my favorite family finds from NYIGF 2013 below.
1. Tegu The Explorer Set in Tegu Tints, $110.
2. Kid O Deep Into The Forest
3. Zipit Happy Playsuit, $39.
4. Jonathan Adler Crocheted Lion Rug, $495.
5. OOTS Esthex Blixem Sheep, $35, Backpack, $45.
6. Uncle Goose House Industries Alphabet Factory Blocks, $70.
7. Trumpette Skipper Boat Shoe Socks, $26.
8. SoYoung Slate Charlie Diaper Bag (Tablet Diaper Clutch Summer '13), $175.
9. I Heart Guts Plush Organs, $20.
10. Monster Factory Todd, $40.
(Images: all credit as linked)