I am off on my journey...
Things I'll miss about LA:
- The freshest fruits and vegetables ever
- Watching the sun set over the ocean
- "Sweat your prayers" Dance classes
- Great MC vintage finds for cheap on the east side
- My beloved friends (who I never leave… but I will desperately miss until I see them next)
Things I wont miss about LA:
- Pedestrian right of way
- Houses that are built with total disregard for the neighborhood's overall aesthetic.
- Constantly feeling judged (that's not necessarily LA's fault- but...)
Ill be checking in while on the road and once I'm settled I'll be back to help out. I want to thank everyone for reading, commenting, kvelling, complaining, and in general, making this AT:LA blogging experience one that I won't soon forget.
Best of luck to the new LA editors!
Thank you all.