- PARK + VINE: 1202 Main Street
Open 6:30 am to 9 pm weekdays, 8 am to 9 pm Saturday, 8 am to 6 pm Sunday
2. Go-to Shop for Gifts
- MiCA: 12/v (corner of 12th & Vine)
From their site: "A Cincinnati based, family owned and operated independent shop since July, 2003"
3. Best Vintage Shop, Thrift Store, or Flea Market
- ATOMIC NO. TEN: 1306 Main Street
From their site: "A vintage lover's quest to bring you the most unique, lovable items!"
4. Favorite Bookstore
- IRIS BOOK CAFÉ: 1331 Main Street
From their site: "Dining and coffee service and free WI-FI until 10pm nightly"
5. Favorite Coffee Shop, Café, or Restaurant
- LAVOMATIC: 1211 Vine Street
Café and wine bar
6. Best Hardware/Paint Store
- ROHS: 1403 Vine Street
A True Value hardware store
7. Best Place to Pick Up Groceries
- FINDLAY MARKET: 1801 Race Street
From their site: "Open Tuesday through Sunday, Findlay Market is home year-around to about two dozen indoor merchants"
8. Best Place to Buy Flowers
- FINDLAY MARKET — FARMERS MARKET: 1801 Race Street
From their site: "Ohio's oldest continuously operated public market"
9. Best Neighborhood Park
- CUTTER PLAYGROUND: 14th Street between Broadway and Sycamore
10. Best Spot to Take Visitors
- MUSIC HALL: 1241 Elm Street
From their site: "This Cincinnati showpiece has been renovated and updated and includes what is judged to be among the best and most beautiful concert theaters in the world."
Thanks, Nick! Photos: Nick
Interested in sharing your neighborhood with Apartment Therapy? Contact the editors through our Neighborhood Guide Submission Form.