- Chicago, IL
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- Well, obviously, it's the bonkers view. I've never lived in a high-rise before and totally lucked out with this place. Even though it's small, the vastness and openess of the layout, windows and - the view - make it feel palacial.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- My biggest challenge with this place is the lack of wall space due to all the windows - first world problems, I know! I've had to keep a lot of art in storage. It's an easy trade-off, since the city is art itself!
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- Without a doubt, a new bed. Right now I've just got the old metal frame and no-headboard action. Not ideal! The problem is - I just can't commit! Too many great choices out there!