Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Alexandria, VA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I wanted to have some fun colors but didn't want the space to feel too girly - I thought the combination of navy, coral, and aqua achieved that.
- Colors used in my room
- Accent wall: Benjamin Moore Old Navy
Bed, lamp: Krylon Indoor/Outdoor gloss in Coral Isle
Table, frames: Custom color matched to pillow cases
- Tips for using color successfully
- Have fun and play around! Most color changes are easy to correct if you don't end up liking them!
- Fun and Funky
See all entries