Not too long ago, a dear friend moved into a compact space with barely any closet space. Buying a wardrobe or armoire can quickly consume a budget, as well as precious floor space! This presented itself as a home organization challenge to me. My solution was a wall mounted garment rack. They are space efficient, consuming zero floor space, freeing it up for other storage solutions like shelving, drawers or hampers. Furthermore, they are inexpensive compared to armoires and for the large amount of clothing storage they provide. Read more for details.
Additional features include their easy portability. You can take them with you no matter where you move. And last but not least, in addition to bedrooms, they work great in spaces like entryways, backdoor areas and guest rooms. Their green features are that they're durable, recyclable and multifunctional.
Five Wall Mounted Garment Racks:
1. Featured photo for the post.
2. Alba Wall Coat and Hat Rack. $95.04
3. Magnuson Wallmount Coat Rack 4' Wide Cherry. $159.00
4. The Shelving Store Chrome-wire Kit for Wall-Mounted Garment Rack. $39.42
5. Glaro Brass Modular Coat Racks. $245.00
6. Hanger Style Wall Rack from Worthington Direct. $99.95
(Images: Flickr member wolfsavard licensed for use under Creative Commons, and as linked.)