First, put on some music! Check the comments on these posts for some suggestions from our readers:
• What's Your Music While You Clean?
• Do You Clean to an Embarrassing Soundtrack?
• House Music: A Playlist for Spring Cleaning
Then, declutter. Be careful not to get get sucked into decluttering everywhere. Stay focused on the bedroom only and it shouldn't take too long at all.
• How To: Declutter the Bedroom
After the decluttering is done, check the time.
If you only have enough time for a quick clean, this is the post for you:
• How To: Clean the Bedroom in 10 Minutes
If you have time for a thorough cleaning, good for you. Here is your 12 step program:
• 12 Steps to Deep Clean the Bedroom
Congrats — enjoy your clean bedroom and have a great sleep!
For tomorrow morning (and beyond):
• 8 Tricks to Make Making The Bed a Habit
And, if you are REALLY motivated, you can tackle this on Saturday:
• 20 Ways to Organize Your Bedroom Closet