When I read, "Everyone knows that the bathroom cabinet is a free-for-all for snooping" in Secret Snooping: What's Okay (or Even Expected) and What's Really Off-Limits, I was shocked. Shocked! I would never... but I must admit that it is fun to know what kind of stuff people use. Here are 15 examples of proudly displayed cosmetics and toiletries from our House Tours- all the fun, snoop-free.
- Beci & Ralph's Most Excellent Make & Do Adventure: Aesop galore!
- Lanz, Michael and Brent's Evolving History House (Part I)
- Anthropologie Artist Molly Hatch's Creative Haven
- Rachel & Brian's Spacious Place
- Grainne and Ian's Characterful Collection in Edinburgh: Saipua Clove Geranium soap, Diptyque L'Eau de L'Eau
- Zoe & Trey's Refined Eclectic Georgetown Digs: more Diptyque!
- Shannon's Soothing Mix of Styles
- A Hearth Under An Oak Tree
- Simran's Uniquely Beautiful Apartment: Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask
- The Las Vegas Home of MadeByGirl's Jen Ramos: Lollia Lavender & Honey Eau de Parfum and lotion, Acca Kappa White Moss Cologne and lotion, Burberry Eau de Parfum
- Jen & Hunter's Historic Landmark Apartment
- Dria's Fashion-Inspired West Village Abode: Bliss something...
- Neeza & Pierre's Wildly Unique Amsterdam Abode: Bliss everything!
- Jane & Rob's Inspiring London Townhouse
- Melissa's Eclectic Austin Bungalow: Burberry Eau de Parfum, Fresh Cannabis Santal, Milk & Honey Sore Muscle Soak