In the winter a lot of us are inside more, and we may not be opening our windows to air things out as much as we do in warmer months. Here are a few tips to keep your home free of indoor pollution as much as possible.
• Use natural building materials and furnishings
• Use non-toxic air fresheners
• Open windows- even for a short time
• Populate your home with plants
• Change filters in air conditioning, heating systems, and vacuums
Find out more at Healthy Child Healthy World.
Image via Treehugger.com.