Even if you can't keep a succulent alive, you can bring the garden indoors with a creatively-placed faux flower display. Whether you stick ceramic flowers to the wall or hang paper flowers from the ceiling, the result will be festive and pretty. Here's a little inspiration.
- Flowers made of plastic, silk, and feathers hang from aluminum wire in a home in France. From Marie Claire Maison.
- Paper flowers make for a beautiful and budget-conscious nursery decoration. From Apartment Therapy.
- This ceramic flower wall may be a bit harder to create at home, but you could still try. Flower-shaped pulls or doorknobs could do the trick, or you could make your own ceramic flowers if you're very crafty. From House Beautiful.
- This tissue paper flower wall was created for a party, but it makes for a fabulous spring decoration even aside from entertaining. From Style Me Pretty.
- Faux flowering branches have been pretty popular in the past few years, and this great tutorial shows you how to make one for your own home. From An Extraordinary Day.
(Image credits: Marie Claire Maison; Apartment Therapy; House Beautiful; Style Me Pretty; An Extraordinary Day)