1.Felted wool pom poms from Etsy seller Berry Island, $18
2. Careful, this paper poppy gift topper from Terrain might be prettier than the gift itself! $14
3. Delicate porcelain blooms from BHLDN can decorate anything from the table to your hair to dessert. $10 each
4. Do you wish you could felt some flowers? While She Naps shows you how to DIY daffodils.
5. Sugar flower artist Emily Lael Aumiller and the ladies of Poppies and Posies teamed up for a very "sweet" photo shoot. Via DesignSponge
6. Winter flowers from Cocon are stitched and stuffed for a soft, squishy bloom. €32
7.Hands down the most beautiful paper flowers I've ever seen. Don't take my word for it-- Martha Stewart loves them, too! Honeycomb Dahlia via The Green Vase, $85
8.These wood flowers are probably stronger than the vase that holds them. Via Etsy seller Uncommon, $34-68
9.The Forever Flower Ceremony Backdrop is meant for a wedding, but I'd use it as a permanent wall hanging. From BHLDN, $1,800
10.Want to craft your own fabric peony? Check out this tutorial from Creature Comforts.