It's probably no news to any of you that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are having a baby. But did you realize that Kanye was an interior design guru? Last year he tweeted up a storm about everything from Versace sofas to golden goblets. Who can even imagine what this nursery is going to look like!?
- July 29th: "I specifically ordered persian rugs with cherub imagery!!! What do I have to do to get a simple persian rug with cherub imagery uuuuugh." Well Kanye, for starters, speak to the people at Carpet Vista about this beautiful antique carpet depicting the "Dance of the Nymphs." Price on request.
- July 29th: "keep fresh flowers in the crib." Someone better tell Kanye that fresh flowers, as well as anything else loose, should probably stay out of the crib for at least the first 6 months, as they pose a choking hazard. Still, that doesn't mean you can't have flowers of a different kind. What about this floral crib sheet from Carousel Designs? $27.00
- October 4th: "I'm actually tweeting at a credenza." I mean, who isn't? Credenzas are great for baby changing tables. How about this one from Etsy, pocket change for Kanye at $527.64.
- August 4th: "Fur pillows are hard to actually sleep on." I know, they are probably better left for the rocking chair. Restoration Hardware has them for $23-39.
- September 9th: "Man... whatever happened to my antique fish tank?." I wish I knew. Here's a spare one for the time being, an 1890s porthole aquarium from Vintage Fish Bowl. $550.00
(Images: as linked above)