As a soon-to-be mom I've recently asked your advice about nursery must-haves and organization tips but we haven't yet talked about those products you'd never purchase again. You know, the ones that were ultimately junk or were never used.
I know your answers will be informed by the specifics of your home and nursery and your own sensibilities, but what products do you wish you'd skipped or that you easily could have done without?
Join me as I transform a 100 sq. ft. room into a cozy, eco-friendly nursery.
Nesting a Nursery series:
• Designing Our Baby's Room from Scratch
• My Nursery Planning Tools
• What Are Your Nursery Must-Haves?
• Using Online Inspiration To Help Define Your Nursery Style
• What Are Your Best Tips for Nursery Organization?
• Inspirations & Samples: A Modern Nursery
• Is a Rocker or Glider a Nursery Necessity?
• Horse Before the Cart: Start Your Nursery Design with Space Planning
• 10 Inspiring Patterned & Papered Nurseries
• Mixing High-Quality & Budget-Friendly Furnishings in Our Nursery
• Book Showers & Other Creative Ideas for Baby Showers
(Image: Marco Ricca/Sebastian's White Nursery)