I have a question regarding mold. We had the same problem last year.
We have come to the conclusion that the mold is due to the sweltering heat from the radiator.
Whose responsible for taking care of it? Do I call 311 to report it?
Can I make the landlord responsible and take action? What should I do so that it doesn't return?
Is so hot that my walls looks like they're melting (our windows are open).
I have also included a picture of the radiator...
I've requested the landlord to replace it (request was deny), because I don't know if that's mold or dirt behind it.
The radiator has been painted, is that safe (air quality wise)? Thanks! Dan