A lot of people think Apartment Therapy is only about modern furniture, but we don't think that being "modern" necessarily means that you don't mix styles OR that modern can only be those things made out of clear lucite and look like a computer.
In our house, we feel "modern" and yet we have an oak dining table from our home where we grew up, old barrister bookcases from our father's office AND sleek modern dressers and a bed. It's all about the mix. So, with this in mind, check out Leslie's Handsome 1930s Mirrored Dresser.
This baby is a fine piece and ready for a coat of glossy white paint....if you want to...
Apartment Therapy New York Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the NAV BAR. They are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll highlight you here on the front page.
OTHER GOOD STUFF
- Spot Lamps for Desk or Bedside - $20
- 48" teak folding dining table - $299
- Great Café Table - $25
- Solid Wood Bookcase, with fold-out Desk - $200
- wassily chair - $150
- moms solid wood dining table with leaf - $200
- Large Quantity of Gray Steel Shelving
- Steelcase Desk - $250
- SUSSEX CREDENZA (OAK) LIKE NEW - $2850
- Vintage Mid Century Steel Modular Bench Chairs Couch Sofa - $899
- BERTOIA WIRE SIDE CHAIRS!!! - $100
- DWR ALU/MIN BED BNIB - $500