- The renovation of the Royalton Hotel by the firm of Roman and Williams holds on to some elements of Philippe Starck's original design.
- An exhibition of the work of Samuel McIntire at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, Massachusetts.
- An exhibition and sale of sculpture by Yonel Lebovici at Maison Gerard.
- Tim Copeland discovers the design for Frank Lloyd Wright's Boynton House Dining Chairs and produces them for sale.
- The Modern Show opens at the 69th Regiment Armory today.
(Pics: Fred R. Conrad, Jeffrey Dikes, Sara D. Davis)