(Pics: Hiroko Masuike, Chris Parker, Lars Klove, May Mantell)
- Kelly Wearstler debuts her line of decorative accessories and furnishings at Bergdorf Goodman — the only place to find the 75 items in her collection.
- Okooko, a New Zealand based eco-friendly mattress and bedroom-furniture company, opens in Philadelphia and shows off David Trubridge's Float Bed.
- The unique carpet designs of Edward Fields.
- Shelter magazines Vogue Living, Elle Decor and Architectural Digest, compete through their new coffee table books.
- The glassware designs of Nicholas Kekic.
• House & Home Roundup