- Chandeliers made from industrial parts (like pipes) and Swarovski crystals by Michael McHale Designs....
- Acrylic Ottmans by Jim Oliveira.
- Towels printed with images from artist Cindy Sherman (above), Elizabeth Peyton, Jeff Koons and Kehinde Wiley will be sold to raise money to support public art projects around the country.
- Martin Puryear reproductions at MoMA are based objects the sculptor made for his own use and include a kettle and pan-scraper.
- Steven Buckwald owner of Surroundings Flowers starts to broaden his empire with a new shop at the Apthorp — twenty-four more shops are planned for Manhattan in the next five years!
(Pics: Hiroko Masuike)